Starkey Hearing Aids
Starkey Hearing Technologies, an american owned hearing instrument manufacturing company, was found in 1967 by William Austin. The company is based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. The company has 21 facilities in more than 18 countries worldwide, and employs over 4,000 people. The company averages an annual sale of 1,000,000 units, which makes it one of the worlds leading manufacturer of hearing instruments.
The company started as a hearing instrument repair shop in 1967. In 1978, William Austin began the Starkey Fund, which eventually evolved to Starkey Hearing Foundation. As of today, the fund has given away more than 1.5 million hearing aids to people in need.
In 1983, President Ronald Reagan was fitted with Starkey INTRA hearing aids. This eventually gained widespread publicity, and Starkey soon found their products to have great demand.
As of 2004, Starkey has been conducting research into hearing technology at its laboratories in Berkeley, California.
Livio Edge AI
With Livio Edge AI, the power of artificial intelligence is at your fingertips, giving you never-before-possible sound performance in the most challenging listening environments.
Choose from a standard rechargeable style — or the world’s first custom rechargeable hearing aid — and give yourself the edge you deserve!Download brochure
Not only does Livio AI sound incredible, but as the world’s first Healthable hearing aid, it enables users to take a proactive approach to their hearing and wellness with brain and body activity tracking, fall detection and alerts, and more.Download brochure
Starkey knows that no two ears are alike — which is why we’ve been the leader in custom hearing aids for over 50 years.
Our Picasso custom hearing aids fit your unique ear anatomy precisely, delivering comfort and clarity that can’t be beat.
Factors That Matter To You
- Highly competitive prices
- Latest hearing technology from all top manufacturers
- Purchase from an actual clinic, not just an online store
- Offer services in multiple languages
- We pride ourselves on our quality of service
- Custom tailored hearing solutions based on your needs
- No pressure tactics – we want you to be comfortable with the steps you’re taking, and to only purchase when you’re ready
- Financing as an option
- Loaner hearing aids while yours are being repaired
- Quick access to your designated hearing professional
- Consistent ongoing care and follow-up
At House of Hearing you will receive a personalized service plan that meets your specific needs
Call our office if you have any questions about our services. We are here to answer any questions you may have.