We specialize in prescribing, fitting, and providing ongoing care of hearing aids. We are an independently owned clinic, which means that we are free to prescribe any model from all major hearing aid manufacturers.
Over 10,000 patients have already visited House of Hearing, and we work closely with physicians in our community to improve the lives of those that experience hearing loss.
Before a person gets fitted with a hearing aid we typically go through the following process:
- Have your hearing tested to determine the type and degree of hearing loss.
- Your House of Hearing professional will consult with you to determine the best type of hearing aid that fits your lifestyle and your budget.
- An order will be placed for your very own hearing aids. If you wish to try hearing aids in the meantime, we offer you take-home demo’s.
- You will be called in for your fitting session, during which the hearing aids will be programmed according to your hearing test, and the clinician will perform further fine-tuning to fit your needs.
- Regular follow-up care will be provided. We recommend that you come in every six months for checkup. Once a year you will be contacted to have your hearing tested. If any issues arise at any time we encourage you to come in.
Book your complementary consultation by filling out the form on this page or call us at (416) 619 0894. Find your nearest clinic here.
Competitive Pricing & Best Value Guarantee
Thanks to our experience and streamlined work flow, we are able to bring you top quality service at highly competitive prices. At House of Hearing you get to enjoy all the benefits that come with our service plan. Standard with all hearing aid purchases you receive
- Competitive pricing on latest generation hearing aids
- Three years warranty on hearing aids
- 2 years loss and damage insurance ($385 deductible)
- 30 day trial demo
- 3 years supply of wax filters and cleaning tools
- Cleaning and maintenance of your hearing aids for the lifetime of the devices
- You’re welcome to move between any of our clinics for services
- Telephone and email support for those that have questions and are unable to visit our clinics on a regular basis
- End of warranty checkup: before the end of your warranty we will send your devices for a complete overhaul
- If your hearing aids are sent for repair, we will fit you with latest generation premium hearing aids during the repair duration so that you will never be without the amplification you need.
Given the above we are confident that we can offer you an excellent experience at House of Hearing. If you receive a better offer elsewhere we will try our best to match or beat the price.
Featured Hearing Aid Models
Working with all brands and models we can confidently say that some hearing aids perform better than others in certain situations. For example if you have an Android smartphone and you require direct streaming, there is only one viable option, the Phonak Marvel. Or say for instance that you want the ability to fine-tune your hearing aids on the go, then the Resound Quattro is an excellent option. Or if you’re looking for a small and sleek ready-to-go option, then the Signia Silk Nx is a great option.
On our featured hearing aids page we show you our most current top hearing aids. You can also talk to our hearing professionals about which type of hearing aid is best suited for your lifestyle.
Effective For Overcoming Hearing Loss
Hearing aids are the most effective way of overcoming your hearing loss. And with your hearing back, you’ll have a new lease of life and enjoy a greater sense of control and emotional well-being.
You may be worried about the stigma of wearing hearing aids. How you’d look or what people might think. However, studies have repeatedly shown how hearing aids give you a better quality of life and enhanced emotional well-being.
And with today´s medical and technological advances, it´s even possible to wear 100% invisible hearing aids which fit comfortably inside your ear canal, completely hidden from sight.
Our custom-made hearing aids can literally transform every area of your life:
- Never miss a word again or ask people to repeat themselves as you can finally pick up details in conversations.
- Eliminates social awkwardness or embarrassing moments where you say the wrong thing, accidentally appear rude or speak too loud or low.
- Have deeper and more meaningful conversations with family and friends as you´ll be better able to communicate and express yourself.
- Speak to people with a new sense of confidence as you can clearly hear yourself talk.
- Stop feeling left out and start enjoying social interactions with improved feelings of confidence.
Better Relationships with Family and Friends
- Experience greater feelings of warmth in your relationships, as you strengthen bonds with your family and friends.
- Enjoy moments of fun and laughter with your friends as you never miss a punch line again.
- Enjoy socializing with family and friends in bars and restaurants as you can clearly distinguish between the sounds in your surroundings.
- Start talking and listening to people on the phone clearly and confidently. And if loved ones are abroad or in another city you can call them and maintain your relationships.
- Start building enriching bonds with grandchildren or nephews and nieces and have memories you can cherish forever.
A Better Quality of Life
- Enjoy memorable holidays and trips away with family and friends again.
- Listen to your favorite songs on the radio and watch your favorite programs and movies.
- Safely enjoy outdoor activities and sports as you can be alerted to any potential dangers.
- If you´re a singer or a musician you can start singing and playing musical instruments again.
- Drive more safely and confidently knowing you´re protecting yourself and your passengers by being able to hear any potential dangers.
- Cross roads safely as you can hear oncoming traffic.
- Enjoy better health as you’ll have more control over your life and the decisions you make.
- Gives you a greater sense of control of your life as you break free from feelings of isolation, anxiety and depression and increases feelings of confidence and self-esteem.
The many brands we carry
Oticon is know for its innovation in technology. In 2016 Oticon launched the worlds first internet connected hearin aids with the Opn model.
GN ReSound is a providers of hearing aids and diagnostic audiological instrumentation, represented in more than 80 countries. Headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark, GN ReSound is part of GN Store Nord. ReSound was founded by Dr. Rodney Perkins of Stanford University.
Their latest plaforms include the Linx 3D and the Quattro series.
Widex is one of the world’s largest hearing aid manufacturer. They are known for creating the world’s first 100% digital hearing aids back in 1996.
In 2018, Widex and Sivantos were merged to create the worlds third largest hearing conglomerate.
Their latest platform is the evoke series.
Bernafon is a sister company of Oticon and belongs to the William Demant Holding Group. The company is based in Switzerland.
Their latest plaform is the Saphira line of hearing aids.
Starkey is a world renowned hearing aid manufacturer based out of Minnesota, United States. Originally founded by William Austin.
As of 2019 the company employs more than 5,000 people in 24 facilities in more than 100 countries.
Starkey is the worlds only American based global hearing aid manufacturer.
Unitron is a Canadian hearing aid manufacturer headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario.
The company was founded in 1964, and has since become a global competitor in the hearing aid industry.
Unitron, just like its sister company Phonak, is part of the Sonova group.
What Should I Do Next?
Depending on your situation, you may have more questions or you may want to book an appointment to assess your needs. Either way, give us a call and we’ll assist you on the next step to hear better!
Five Convenient Locations in the GTA!
Vaughan / Maple: 975 Major MacKenzie Dr W unit 4
Call: (905) 832 9095
Toronto / North York: 2367 Finch Ave W. Unit A
Call: (416) 546 7281
Richmond Hill / Mackenzie Health Hospital: 10 Trench St unit 2234
Call: (905) 763 0460
Concord / Vaughan Mills: 3175 Rutherford Rd Unit 4
Call: (905) 597 1114
North York: 1275 Finch Ave. W. Suite 208
Call: (416) 516 3332