Oticon Opn S Rechargeable Hearing Aids
New Oticon Opn S hearing aids help you break free of restrictions and join the conversation in difficult listening environments.
Groundbreaking technology in Oticon Opn S lets you experience the benefits of a hearing aid that opens up your world.
Previously, most hearing aids coped with noisy environments by focusing on one speaker – typically the one in front of you. Now, the technology in Oticon Opn S gives you access to the relevant sounds around you, including speech, and puts you in charge of which sounds you want to focus on.
The result of this life-changing technology is that you will understand speech even better, with less effort. This lets you join in and keep up with conversations – even in challenging listening environments like a family dinner, or when visiting a restaurant.*
* Juul Jensen 2019, Oticon Whitepaper
With Oticon Opn S, annoying whistling is a thing of the past
Feedback is an annoying whistle or static noise that occurs when sound from your hearing aids escapes and is reamplified by the hearing aid. It usually happens when something comes close to your hearing aid, like when you hug someone or put your phone to your ear. It’s a problem that has been difficult to address – until now.
Breakthrough technology in Oticon Opn S stops feedback even before it occurs. Now you can give someone you love a tight hug, without worrying about whistling sounds from your hearing aids*.
* For prescribed fittings, according to best practice
You hear with your brain
You don’t hear with your ears, you hear with your brain. That’s why you need hearing aids that are fast enough to keep up with the brain. BrainHearing™ technology in Oticon Opn S scans the environment 100 times per second. This gives you constant access to 360° sounds to support the way your brain naturally makes sense of sound.
Oticon Opn S gives you proven BrainHearing benefits*:
- Reduces your listening effort
- Helps you remember more of what is being said
- Gives you better speech understanding
- Improves your ability to follow conversations with multiple speakers
* Juul Jensen 2019, Oticon Whitepaper
- Oticon Opn S comes with improved technology that gives your brain access to the relevant sounds around you.
- Studies prove that Oticon Opn S users can experience speech understanding at the same level as people with normal hearing in
- noisy environments.
- A stylish rechargeable solution that you recharge at night for a full day of hearing.
- A groundbreaking feature makes Oticon Opn S able to detect and prevent annoying whistling sounds before they even occur.
We Have the Best Price Guarantee!
We are happy to guarantee the lowest pricing for all hearing aid brands we carry, within 30 days of your purchase. The hearing aid must be the same brand and model and sold by an authorized dispenser in Ontario, Canada. The exact same accessories and services must be included. Product price must not be lower due to an advertising error or misprint.
We want you to enjoy the benefits of hearing aids and transform the quality of your life. That’s why we’re offering you the best deal possible:
- We use the latest technology, which means our hearing aids don´t just work effectively and look great, they also last for up to 5 years.
- We offer 3 years of FREE servicing. We´ll clean them, change the filters and carry out any other relevant maintenance which may be needed to make sure they’re working without any problems.
- We have a 30-day return policy. In the unlikely event you´re not 100% satisfied, we´ll refund you your money, minus the fee for custom-making the hearing aids for your fitting.
- We’ll give you on-going advice and support about changing batteries, any repairs, if needed, and possible upgrades, to ensure everything is going satisfactorily for you.
- And should you find the same hearing aid at any other authorized dispenser here in Ontario, we’ll match their price.
Don’t wait any longer. Contact us today to find out how we can help you overcome your hearing loss and have a better quality of life.
What Should I Do Next?
Depending on your situation, you may have more questions or you may want to book an appointment to assess your needs. Either way, give us a call and we’ll assist you on the next step to hear better!
Five Convenient Locations in the GTA!
Vaughan / Maple: 975 Major MacKenzie Dr W unit 4
Call: (905) 832 9095
Toronto / North York: 2367 Finch Ave W. Unit A
Call: (416) 546 7281
Richmond Hill / Mackenzie Health Hospital: 10 Trench St unit 2234
Call: (905) 763 0460
Concord / Vaughan Mills: 3175 Rutherford Rd Unit 4
Call: (905) 597 1114
North York: 1275 Finch Ave. W. Suite 208
Call: (416) 516 3332