Bluetooth Hearing Aids
Hearing aids have come a long way since they were invented in the early 1900’s. Nowadays the technology allows a user to pair their hearing aids directly to their iPhone & Android, streaming audio directly to their hearing aids, be it a telephone conversation or their music playlist. Hearing aids can, in addition to amplify surrounding sounds, function as your premium Bluetooth headsets. Since this type of technology is relatively new, only a handful of manufacturers have been able to implement this feature into their platforms. Read on to learn more about what each of these manufacturers offers in terms of functionality and style.
Thanks to the ultrafast ZeroDelay™ pathway on the WIDEX MOMENT™ platform, Widex PureSound™ makes a real, audible difference to users.
Research shows that a large majority of both new and experienced users prefer Widex PureSound™ across different sound scenarios. (Data on file).
Oticon Opn S
ReSound ONE™ with M&RIE (Microphone & Receiver-In-Ear) introduces a new class of hearing aids* with a microphone and receiver positioned inside the ear, so patients can collect the whole sound environment just as nature intended.
M&RIE combines the two traditional microphones with a third that is positioned inside the ear canal as an integrated part of the receiver module. The result? More natural sound quality, improved sound localization and wind noise protection.
Factors That Matter To You
- Highly competitive prices
- Latest hearing technology from all top manufacturers
- Purchase from an actual clinic, not just an online store
- Offer services in multiple languages
- We pride ourselves on our quality of service
- Custom tailored hearing solutions based on your needs
- No pressure tactics – we want you to be comfortable with the steps you’re taking, and to only purchase when you’re ready
- Financing as an option
- Loaner hearing aids while yours are being repaired
- Quick access to your designated hearing professional
- Consistent ongoing care and follow-up
At House of Hearing you will receive a personalized service plan that meets your specific needs
Call our office if you have any questions about our services. We are here to answer any questions you may have.