Siemens Hearing Aids
Siemens hearing instruments is a division of Siemens healthcare, nowadays is a division of Sivantos, and is also known as Signia.
Siemens has been in the business of creating hearing devices for more than 130 years and is the world’s largest hearing aid manufacturer. Siemens implements the latest hearing technology in their hearing instruments in order to help better all types and degrees of hearing loss. Siemens is also known for making hearing aids that are compatible with Bluetooth technology.
The smallest and most natural sounding ready-to-wear hearing aids.
Whether you’re spending time with the special people in your life or meeting a new special someone, Signia’s latest Silk™ hearing aids give you the confidence of knowing that no one even notices you’re wearing them.
Unique to the Styletto Connect, the end-user now benefits from one-of-a-kind stylish design (preferred by 8 out of 10 people). The updated platform also allows for fully featured connectivity for phone calls, TV, music, and other Bluetooth enabled devices. The new charging case, which is not backwards compatible, provides four days of use.
Factors That Matter To You
- Highly competitive prices
- Latest hearing technology from all top manufacturers
- Purchase from an actual clinic, not just an online store
- Offer services in multiple languages
- We pride ourselves on our quality of service
- Custom tailored hearing solutions based on your needs
- No pressure tactics – we want you to be comfortable with the steps you’re taking, and to only purchase when you’re ready
- Financing as an option
- Loaner hearing aids while yours are being repaired
- Quick access to your designated hearing professional
- Consistent ongoing care and follow-up
At House of Hearing you will receive a personalized service plan that meets your specific needs
Call our office if you have any questions about our services. We are here to answer any questions you may have.