GN Resound Hearing Aids
Based out of Denmark, ReSound is part of The GN Group, a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible.
With roots that reach all the way back to 1943, ReSound has pioneered the hearing aid industry and delivered a number of hearing industry firsts.
ReSound was the first to deliver 2.4GHz technology in hearing aids for direct connectivity and the world’s first Made for Apple® hearing aid with direct stereo sound streaming.
ReSound is represented in more than 80 countries around the world.
Becoming an industry leader requires dedication, determination and a desire to challenge the status quo. Resound strives to be experts in audiology and hearing solutions, and combined with a strong focus in research & development, they empower you to hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible.
ReSound LiNX Quattro
ReSound LiNX 3D
Hear more than you ever thought possible.
ReSound LiNX 3D is our latest and most advanced digital hearing aid. With ReSound LiNX 3D you’ll be better at identifying speech in noise and be able to hear more sounds around you. You can use your hearing aids like wireless headphones. And you’ll get a brand new dimension of control over your hearing aids.
Looking To Buy Resound Products?
House of Hearing carries all the latest Resound hearing aids at extremely competitive prices. Contact us for pricing and more information.
Factors That Matter To You
- Highly competitive prices
- Latest hearing technology from all top manufacturers
- Purchase from an actual clinic, not just an online store
- Offer services in multiple languages
- We pride ourselves on our quality of service
- Custom tailored hearing solutions based on your needs
- No pressure tactics – we want you to be comfortable with the steps you’re taking, and to only purchase when you’re ready
- Financing as an option
- Loaner hearing aids while yours are being repaired
- Quick access to your designated hearing professional
- Consistent ongoing care and follow-up
At House of Hearing you will receive a personalized service plan that meets your specific needs
Call our office if you have any questions about our services. We are here to answer any questions you may have.