Information For Referring Physicians
Benefits of referring to House of Hearing
- Physician referrals are treated in high priority. We will do our best to see these patients in one to two business days.
- Test results are promptly faxed to your clinic
- We clearly describe results to patients and make sure they understand their state of hearing
- Solutions for persons with hearing loss ranging from hearing aids to assistive listening devices are all provided at any of our locations
- Over 9,000 happy patients served at all three locations
- We offer trial periods where patients are able to try, exchange and return hearing aids, thus minimizing monetary risk
- The latest in testing equipment and products to help detect and treat hearing loss and related health issues
The House of Hearing Team
To refer your patients to our clinic any referral sheet will do, however our custom made referring sheet for physicans can be downloaded at the link below. All referrals are accepted. Patients can call us to book their appointment or they can visit any of our clinics. Appointment requests are also available on our website.
For all your hearing care needs, visit your nearest House of Hearing location
Call our office if you have any questions about our services. We are here to answer any questions you may have.