Signia Silk X
The new Silk X is the ideal aid for those who value discretion above all. The only ready-to-wear CIC available on the successful Signia Xperience platform delivers clear speech understanding in an ultra-discreet size.
Signia Silk X has four different click sleeve options
The all new Silk X is available in Mocha & Black colours. Choose the one that matches your preference.
Superior Sound Quality
Whether you’re in a crowded street, working in an open-plan office, or dining in a busy restaurant, wherever there’s a high level of ambient noise, holding a conversation requires concentration and effort. Silk X tackles these challenges expertly with the true-to-life sound of Signia Xperience. So you hear what matters to you. All day long, in every situation.
Phone Calls & Earbuds
Unlike hearing aids that sit behind the ear, Silk X’s microphones pick up sound inside the ear canal. This enables you to make phone call and listen to music in the way you are used to, including with over-ear headphones. Silk X is so discreet, you could easily forget you’re even wearing hearing aids.
Complete Hearing Plan With Your Purchase
With your purchase of hearing aids, you will receive a complementary three year service plan which includes unlimited in-clinic and remote audiology care such as reprogramming and hearing tests. You also receive a three year warranty and a two year loss & damage insurance.
30 Day Trial with Money Back Guarantee
You have 30 days to assess the hearing aids to determine whether they are a good fit for you.
Complementary Hearing Test & Consultation
We will conduct the hearing test at no charge and explain the results of the test.
No Pressure to Buy Hearing Aids
There is no pressure to buy, we encourage you to take your time to decide.
Instalment Payments Available
If you live in and around Toronto, you will have access to all of our facilities for any of your follow-up care appointments. Need to have a new hearing test? No problem, simply call the nearest location and we will promptly schedule you in for your appointment.
Not able to travel to one of our clinics? No problem! With Remote Audiology, a service introduced in 2020, we now offer a complete set of services remotely through your smartphone app.
Remote Audiology allows us to conduct many service items remotely. What had to be done in-clinic can now be done remotely, in the comfort of your own home:
- In-situ hearing testing: pure tone hearing tests through your hearing aids
- Remote fine-tuning
- Program changes
- Tinnitus management additions and removals
Factors That Matter To You
- Highly competitive prices
- Latest hearing technology from all top manufacturers
- Purchase from an actual clinic, not just an online store
- Offer services in multiple languages
- We pride ourselves on our quality of service
- Custom tailored hearing solutions based on your needs
- No pressure tactics – we want you to be comfortable with the steps you’re taking, and to only purchase when you’re ready
- Financing as an option
- Loaner hearing aids while yours are being repaired
- Quick access to your designated hearing professional
- Consistent ongoing care and follow-up
Call our office if you have any questions about our hearing aids or the process. We are here to answer any questions you may have.