Phonak Virto B Titanium
Hearing aids have come a long way since they were invented in the early 1900’s. Nowadays the technology allows a user to pair their hearing aids directly to their iPhone & Android, streaming audio directly to their hearing aids, be it a telephone conversation or their music playlist. Hearing aids can, in addition to amplify surrounding sounds, function as your premium Bluetooth headsets. Since this type of technology is relatively new, only a handful of manufacturers have been able to implement this feature into their platforms. Read on to learn more about what each of these manufacturers offers in terms of functionality and style.
Titanium is renowned for its strength and durability. It is used for medical products, high-performance vehicles as well as high-tech sports goods. With a shell as thin as a piece of paper, combined with miniaturized electronic components, this is the smallest custom hearing aid from Phonak ever. Virto B-Titanium is super discreet and up to 26% smaller than its predecessor.
Each Virto B-Titanium hearing aid is custom-made to fit your individual ear and your personal hearing needs. Your hearing care professional will measure your hearing ability and will take a precise impression of your ears. Then Phonak will build your individual hearing aids to provide a perfect and discreet fit as well as excellent hearing performance. Virto B-Titanium is also water and dust resistant.
AutoSense OS analyses the sounds around you every 0.4 seconds and can identify whether you’re in a noisy restaurant, car, concert hall or at home. It draws upon multiple features, blending them to precisely match your sound environment.
Factors That Matter To You
- Highly competitive prices
- Latest hearing technology from all top manufacturers
- Purchase from an actual clinic, not just an online store
- Offer services in multiple languages
- We pride ourselves on our quality of service
- Custom tailored hearing solutions based on your needs
- No pressure tactics – we want you to be comfortable with the steps you’re taking, and to only purchase when you’re ready
- Financing as an option
- Loaner hearing aids while yours are being repaired
- Quick access to your designated hearing professional
- Consistent ongoing care and follow-up
At House of Hearing you will receive a personalized service plan that meets your specific needs
Call our office if you have any questions about our services. We are here to answer any questions you may have.