Oticon Brain Hearing Technology
It’s your brain that hears. Not your ears.
How can technology help your brain hear more naturally?
New hearing technology can help your brain hear better by performing a number of key tasks,
- Preserve the important details in speech
- Work as a system to help you locate sound
- Reduce the effort involved in listening
- Take your personal listening preferences into account
New BrainHearing technology from Oticon works smarter, so you can live better.
Give your brain exactly what it needs to hear.
Your hearing is as unique as your fingerprint. And because no two people are quite like you, no one else’s hearing profile is quite like yours.
BrainHearing technology enables Oticon hearing instruments to be finely tuned to match your unique hearing profile and personal sound preferences. Then deliver sound with the clearest, purest signal possible in the way your brain is best able to understand it. The result is a more natural, effortless listening experience. Anywhere. Anytime.
Hearing is extremely personal. No one hears the same way you do. For this reason, the more we know about you and the situations and sounds you most enjoy, the easier it will be for us to find the ideal solution. To learn more, book your appointment using the form to the right and we will explain more about this when you come in.
Factors That Matter To You
- Highly competitive prices
- Latest hearing technology from all top manufacturers
- Purchase from an actual clinic, not just an online store
- Offer services in multiple languages
- We pride ourselves on our quality of service
- Custom tailored hearing solutions based on your needs
- No pressure tactics – we want you to be comfortable with the steps you’re taking, and to only purchase when you’re ready
- Financing as an option
- Loaner hearing aids while yours are being repaired
- Quick access to your designated hearing professional
- Consistent ongoing care and follow-up
At House of Hearing you will receive a personalized service plan that meets your specific needs
Call our office if you have any questions about our services. We are here to answer any questions you may have.