Hearing Aid Clinic Serving Toronto, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Woodbridge, North York
We Have the Best Price Guarantee!
We are happy to guarantee the lowest pricing for all hearing aid brands we carry, within 30 days of your purchase. The hearing aid must be the same brand and model and sold by an authorized dispenser in Ontario, Canada. The exact same accessories and services must be included. Product price must not be lower due to an advertising error or misprint.
We provide comprehensive hearing aid services including hearing tests, needs assessment, leading brand choices, fitting the right device, and maintenance.
Hearing aids are the most effective way of overcoming your hearing loss. And with your hearing back, you’ll have a new lease of life and enjoy a greater sense of control and emotional well-being.
You may be worried about the stigma of wearing hearing aids. How you’d look or what people might think. However, studies have repeatedly shown how hearing aids give you a better quality of life and enhanced emotional well-being.
And with today´s medical and technological advances, it´s even possible to wear 100% invisible hearing aids which fit snuggly inside your ear canal, completely hidden from sight.
Our custom-made hearing aids can literally transform every area of your life:
- Never miss a word again or ask people to repeat themselves as you can finally pick up details in conversations.
- Eliminates social awkwardness or embarrassing moments where you say the wrong thing, accidently appear rude or speak too loud or low.
- Have deeper and more meaningful conversations with family and friends as you´ll be better able to communicate and express yourself.
- Speak to people with a new sense of confidence as you can clearly hear yourself talk.
- Stop feeling left out and start enjoying social interactions with improved feelings of confidence.
Better Relationships with Family and Friends
- Experience greater feelings of warmth in your relationships, as you strengthen bonds with your family and friends.
- Enjoy moments of fun and laughter with your friends as you never miss a punch line again.
- Enjoy socializing with family and friends in bars and restaurants as you can clearly distinguish between the sounds in your surroundings.
- Start talking and listening to people on the phone clearly and confidently. And if loved ones are abroad or in another city you can call them and maintain your relationships.
- Start building enriching bonds with grandchildren or nephews and nieces and have memories you can cherish forever.
A Better Quality of Life
- Enjoy memorable holidays and trips away with family and friends again.
- Listen to your favorite songs on the radio and watch your favorite programs and movies.
- Safely enjoy outdoor activities and sports as you can be alerted to any potential dangers.
- If you´re a singer or a musician you can start singing and playing musical instruments again.
- Drive more safely and confidently knowing you´re protecting yourself and your passengers by being able to hear any potential dangers.
- Cross roads safely as you can hear oncoming traffic.
- Enjoy better health as you’ll have more control over your life and the decisions you make.
- Gives you a greater sense of control of your life as you break free from feelings of isolation, anxiety and depression and increases feelings of confidence and self-esteem.
Makes You Excel at Work
- Become a more valued employee as you can understand key points in meetings, seminars and conferences, communicate with colleagues and clients better, make business calls and close deals.
- Increases your earning potential and promotion prospects. The National Council on Aging reported hearing aid wearers make between $7,000 to $13,000 a year more than non-wearers.
- Makes you work better and more safely as you´ll be less prone to accidents and more alert to potential dangers.
- Better cognitive functioning as your memory improves and you can think quicker.
The sooner you get help for your hearing loss the sooner you can start living life to the full with all your senses intact. Please continue reading to see how our cutting-edge, custom-made hearing aids can give you better hearing and a better quality of life.
100% Invisible Hearing Aids
Lyric hearing aids are the world’s first 100% invisible hearing aids. They’re Completely in Canal (CIC) hearing aids which means you can enjoy the benefits of better hearing and your family and friends won’t have a clue you´re wearing them.
- Enjoy natural hearing again with no feedback or background noise as they’re positioned close to your eardrum for optimal performance.
- You can listen to music again with headphones on, talk on the phone and even use devices like stethoscopes without any interference.
- Fits comfortably in your ears as they’re made from biocompatible foam seals, so you’d be forgiven for forgetting you’re even wearing them.
- Enjoy natural hearing again for up to four months at a time, as you can wear them 24/7 without needing to take them out to clean them or change the batteries.
Rechargeable Hearing Aids with Phonak Audéo B-R
Phonak Audéo B-R are smart technology hearing aids which automatically adjust your hearing needs to your surroundings. With its unique Auto Sense OS operating system, you can simply turn them on and the rest is automatic. It takes care of your hearing needs so you can get on with living your life.
- Simplifies your life and makes hearing effortless as you can go into any environment and enjoy clear hearing despite background noises.
- Easy to use as it’s the quickest charging, longest lasting rechargeable hearing aid ever – without the hassles of disposable batteries.
- Enjoy 24 hours of optimal hearing performance from just one simple charge with its lithium-ion battery technology.
Speak to Multiple People at Once with Oticon OPN
Oticon OPN allows you to hear in complex listening environments so you can easily follow what’s happening around you.
It works in harmony with your brain to separate, focus on and recognize different sounds, so background sounds are still available without interfering.
- Makes social gatherings more enjoyable as you can easily follow what’s happening around you.
- Participate actively in conversations with multiple speakers as it reduces your listening effort and improves speech understanding.
- Makes spatial sense of your surroundings by actively locating single sounds in your environment.
- World’s first internet connected hearing aid. It allows you to connect to and control a limitless range of devices in your everyday life – phones, TVs, laptops, tablets.
- Turns TVs on with voice commands, sends messages to your cell phone when the battery’s running low and a whole range of other exciting features.
- Enjoy your favorite music with an exceptional listening experience as it connects to iPhones to transform your hearing aid into a wireless headset.
The Many Brands We Carry
Oticon is know for its innovation in technology. In 2016 Oticon launched the worlds first internet connected hearin aids with the Opn model.
GN ReSound is a providers of hearing aids and diagnostic audiological instrumentation, represented in more than 80 countries. Headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark, GN ReSound is part of GN Store Nord. ReSound was founded by Dr. Rodney Perkins of Stanford University.
Their latest plaforms include the Linx 3D and the Quattro series.
Widex is one of the world’s largest hearing aid manufacturer. They are known for creating the world’s first 100% digital hearing aids back in 1996.
In 2018, Widex and Sivantos were merged to create the worlds third largest hearing conglomerate.
Their latest platform is the evoke series.
Bernafon is a sister company of Oticon and belongs to the William Demant Holding Group. The company is based in Switzerland.
Their latest plaform is the Saphira line of hearing aids.
We Offer the Best Deals for Hearing Aids
We want you to enjoy the benefits of hearing aids and transform the quality of your life. That’s why we’re offering you the best deal possible:
- We use the latest technology, which means our hearing aids don´t just work effectively and look great, they also last for up to 5 years.
- We offer 3 years of FREE servicing. We´ll clean them, change the filters and carry out any other relevant maintenance which may be needed to make sure they’re working without any problems.
- We have a 30-day return policy. In the unlikely event you´re not 100% satisfied, we´ll refund you your money, minus the fee for custom-making the hearing aids for your fitting.
- We’ll give you on-going advice and support about changing batteries, any repairs, if needed, and possible upgrades, to ensure everything is going satisfactorily for you.
- And should you find the same hearing aid at any other authorized dispenser here in Ontario, we’ll match their price.
Don’t wait any longer. Contact us today to find out how we can help you overcome your hearing loss and have a better quality of life.
What Should I Do Next?
Depending on your situation, you may have more questions or you may want to book an appointment to assess your needs. Either way, give us a call and we’ll assist you on the next step to hear better!
Four Convenient Locations in the GTA!
Vaughan / Maple: 975 Major MacKenzie Dr W unit 4
Call: (905) 832-9095
Toronto / North York: 2367 Finch Ave W. Unit A
Call: (416) 546-7281
Richmond Hill / Mackenzie Health Hospital: 10 Trench St unit 2234
Call: (905) 763-0460
Concord / Vaughan Mills: 3175 Rutherford Rd Unit 4
Call: (905) 597-1114